Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Episode 2:5 - Behold! The Terrible Week Two

Day One, Week Two. Still no plot. But there is an mp3!
  • feedback
    • I got an email from Nan while I was posting the last show
    • look at Sforzie's wordcount
    • email from Michael – it only takes a day to get behind, and a great tip for names: use descriptive placeholder names, like Toughguy or Bighair
  • main course
    • I'm using a modified (10+2)*5 hack (mine's 12+5 X a lot)
    • I'm using an app called flextime as a timer for the above anti-distraction plan
    • you can disable the flash profiles on the nanowrimo site in your own edit profile
    • do people want to do a call in show? We'd use talkshoe (check it out and let me know)
  • reading
    • Nan’s email

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet! call in show!

Anonymous said...

sweet! call in show!

Anonymous said...

Week 2 is about to knock me out and drag me down. I do have 22,665 words done. But I also have a cold and enormous sleep debt. (I haven't gotten to bed before midnight since November started.)

My goal is to be halfway done with my novel tonight. We'll see if I can make it.

There is a reason behind my insanity. I'm trying to get 40k words finished before I go on vacation, so I'm not scrambling to finish 1/2 the novel in the last 5 days of November. But still, keeping up the enthusiasm is starting to get more difficult. Curse ye, Week 2!