Tuesday, October 25, 2005

One Week Countdown (episode 6)

An inside podcast for the calm before the storm. Listen or download the podcast.
  • Sforzie mentioned RoughDraft, too
  • I got a nice e-mail from Patrick
  • LS Russell left a comment letting me know about the nice mention he gave me & this podcast on his blog and podcast – They Shoot Werewolves, Don’t They. He’s going to be blogging his novel and doing a weekly podcast too. Check it out @ theyshootwerewolvesdontthey.blogspot.com
The Tip of the Day comes from Peter Herring, whose nano is writing a non-fiction book about fiction.

Tools & cool stuff:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I liked Mr. Herring's suggestion. (I think I'm gonna stock up on underwear for the month. That might work. I still have to wash my work clothes weekly, though. ._.)

I've been trying to think of some helpful tip or something to offer you for your listeners, but I..er... haven't had much luck so far.
I found that the best advise I can offer is... to just sit down and write. That's how I won last year. ^^; (And I'm one of those easily distractable people, too.)
Oh! And remind people to donate! Not only does the halo make one look quite sexy, the good writing karma helps too. (Not to mention the fact that some people won't quit if they felt they've spent money on the program.)

Anonymous said...

Just write. Don't donate. Don't buy NaNoWriMo gear. Just write. And stop leaving comments here. Get back to work!

Anonymous said...

Good evening ##NAME##, I find it very refreshing to occasionally find a post such as yours with a related topic such as ##TITLE##. It somehow ads to ones list of lifes experiences.

I have a soft spot for blogs related to ##LINK## and /or sites that have a central theme around ebook compiling type items.

Once again, thank you ##NAME##, keep up the unusual posts. :-)

Anonymous said...

Good Morning ##NAME##, I find reading blog articles like ##TITLE## most rewarding at times. It enhances the experiences of life in many cases.

Being a physician, amongst other things I often have a soft spot for blogs related to ##LINK## and /or sites that are built around writing resources type items.

Once again, thank you ##NAME##, and I will look for your posts again in the future. :-)