Tuesday, September 27, 2005

For the Newbies (episode 2)

This week I take the podcast on the road and the horrid sound quality proves it! Listen or download it here. This one's all about the first-timers.

So this will be your first nanowrimo - what should you know?

Time
  • you need an absolute minimum of an average of two hours a day to get 50,000 words
  • you can always make a goal that fits in with your lifestyle
  • it's not about winning, it's about trying
It's a drug!
  • warn your family and friends that your novel may consume you
Get ready
  • get nice pens and paper
  • familiarize yourself with the word processing software you're going to use
See me on the forum at nanowrimo.org, I'm spadequeen.

Leave a comment and or send me an e-mail. Really, I'm not kidding - do it!

No comments: